Dulyovo porcelain works is one of the most famous Russian and former Soviet porcelain manufacturers. Its products are better known as Dulevo porcelain. The works were founded in the Dulyovo wasteland (now Likino-Dulyovo) in 1832 by merchant Terenti Kuznetsov. Dulyovo porcelain has gained gold awards at the world's fairs in Paris (1937) and Brussels (1958, for article "The Falcon"). In 1976 the factory was awarded the Order of Lenin. The articles are now exported abroad, to the United States, Canada, Norway and some other countries.