Born in 1949. Professional training: Ceramics Department at the Latvian Academy of Arts (1971 - 1976).
Contributor to exhibitions since 1978. A member of the B - 13 Association (1993 - 1998) since 1993.
The first personal exhibition in Riga in 1993; group exhibitions in Latvia and abroad.
Her works are to be found in the collections of the Arsenal Art Museum and Goethe Institute, as well as in many private collections.
Currently professor at the Latvian Academy of Arts